I have a problem. I like used-book and thrift stores too much. I can’t help but grab stacks of books I think sound interesting. The problem is that I end up getting duplicates of titles I forgot I already had. I’ve started using Goodreads to catalog my library, and that’s helping, but I still keep finding duplicates.
Lucky for you, I’ve decided to give away a stack of them!
One winner will receive the books listed below:
- Celebration of Discipline by Richard J. Foster
- Her Story: Women in Christian Tradition by Barbara J. MacHaffie
- Reinventing Your Church by Brian D. McLaren
- Rich Christians in an Age of Hunger by Ronald J. Sider
- The Politics of Jesus by John Howard Yoder
- Documents of the Christian Church edited by Henry Bettenson & Chris Maunder
- The New English Bible: The New Testament by Cambridge University Press
Note that these links are just for reference. The specific editions on Amazon may not be the same. The exact books you will receive from me are the ones pictured above. They are all used books, and they were used when I first picked them up. Any markings you may find within are not mine. Additionally, note that by giving these books away I am in no way endorsing either their content or their authors. I have not yet read all of these titles myself.
Enter using the form below, and be sure to share to increase your chances. Entrants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid U.S. mailing address. (Sorry about that—shipping elsewhere is just too expensive.) The entry period will run through May 2, after which a winner will be randomly selected.