- Turn all technology off.
- Sit down to eat a good meal together frequently so that everyone looks forward to it.
- Pray over your meal.
- Have an open Bible on the table and spend time discussing a passage of Scripture in a fun and casual way.
- Ask if anyone has anything they are thankful for from the day.
- Keep a list of prayer requests in a notebook on the table, and check off answered prayers.
- Ask if anyone has anything that God is teaching them that they would like to share.
Patheos Explore the world's faith through different perspectives on religion and spirituality! Patheos has the views of the prevalent religions and spiritualities of the world.