Time was when Conservatism had some ideas. That time is long gone. Now it is the empty-headed Party of Panic. It does not lead a free citizenry. It stampedes cattle. It gins up panics.
- birtherism panics
- fist bump panics
- Harry Potter panics
- Liberal Batman panics
- “Francis the Modernist Evolutionist” panics
- vaccination panics
- FEMA concentration camp panics
- panics about such dangerous films as “The Lego Movie” and “The Muppet Movie“
- fraudulent James O’Keefe panics
- Saul Alinsky-the-Satan-worshipper panics
- Lattegate panics
Because of this, I have been leery of the ongoing Benghazi panic and the fascinating assumption that guilt has somehow been proven despite the fact that the Party of Panic has never gotten around to proving anything. Now I know why: there’s no There there. Just another panic, like the Ebola is an Obama Plot panic and the Obama is Coming to Take All Our Guns During Operation Jade Helm panic.
Dear suckers who still listen to the Right Wing Noise Machine:
Memorize this proverb: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 50 billion times, shame on me.