I love picking titles! So much fun!
This morning, I took the boundaries quiz on the Boundaries Book website. I know that I have trouble upholding my personal boundaries. So I took the quiz and…… I got a lousy 4! A 15-20 would have been ideal.
Apparently, I have a lot of work to do! But what are Boundaries? Is this a life skill? Is it being a selfish jerk? Or simply alienating yourself? Dr. Henry Cloud (one of the authors) explains exactly what Boundaries are in this video:
There are seven different boundaries books by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. I’ll be giving one away twice a month for the next couple of months. This week I’ll be giving away the first Boundaries Book which covers a variety of topics including:
- How to be a loving person and still set boundaries.
- Understanding what healthy boundaries look like.
- Why you might feel guilty for setting boundaries.
- What to do when someone disregards your boundaries.
- What to do when someone needs more of you than you’re willing to give.