We’re doing our best to help everyone discover their true purpose and live with joy so we’ve listed the life purposes and some of the best directions for the different aura color personalities.
Aura Colors & Your Life Purpose
Yellows are fun loving and free-spirited. You are optimistic beings whose life purpose is to bring joy to people, to have fun, and to help people, animals or nature heal. You can either be very shy and sensitive or the life of the party. You playful Yellows have a great sense of humor and enjoy making others laugh. You believe life is to be enjoyed. You remind people not to take themselves or their problems too seriously.
- Yellows enjoy being artists, musicians, comedians, writers, designers, healers, doctors, massage therapists, veterinarians, athletes, lifeguards, gardeners, chefs, bartenders, and laborers.
Blues are nurturing, supportive counselors and caretakers. Your life purpose is to give love, to teach love, and to learn about love â€“ especially to learn that you are loved. Your priorities are love, relationships, and spirituality. You spiritual Blues live from your hearts and emotions. Actually you are the most emotional people on the planet, crying when you are happy, sad, angry, or sometimes for no reason at all. People always turn to you for comfort and counsel because you Blues will always be there for them.
- Some of the roles you Blues find fulfilling are teacher, counselor, clergy, nurse, childcare worker, parent, volunteer, homemaker, and social worker.
Violets are the inspirational visionaries, leaders, and teachers whose life purpose is to help save the planet. You Violets have an inner sense that you are here to do something important, that your destiny is big. Most of you Violets feel drawn to educate the masses, to inspire people, and to improve the quality of life on the planet. It’s important to trust your visions and reach as high as you can, even if your visions seem impossible to achieve. Dream big and live fully, otherwise you will feel unfulfilled.
- Many of you charismatic personalities take on roles as leaders, humanitarians, therapists, ministers, politicians or teachers; others prefer to inspire people through music, film, performing or other art forms. You visionaries also love to travel.
A Tan’s life purpose is to understand, work with and appreciate every day life, to create a comfortable and secure lifestyle for yourself and others. You are the personalities who can patiently take others’ ideas and theories and actually develop the technology, architectural plans, or products. You Tans have the ability to accomplish tasks that frustrate others. You can be counted on to handle the details of any project. You are logical, methodical, reliable and responsible.
- Tans enjoy careers as engineers, architects, computer programmers, scientists, bookkeepers, mathematicians, librarians, court reporters, assistants, researchers, and technicians.
Greens are powerful, intelligent, and driven movers and shakers. Your life purpose is to learn and grow intellectually, to mentally challenge yourself and accomplish as much as you can in this lifetime. You also build companies and create jobs so that others can make a living. Greens are drawn to business, money and achievement. You quick thinkers are organized and efficient. You write lists and check off items as you are completed. You love to set goals and are determined to achieve them. It’s important for you to keep learning.
- Most Greens are found in such positions as corporate executive, business entrepreneur, financial advisor, banker, stockbroker, realtor, salesperson, office manager, agent, producer, fundraiser, and organizer.
Lavenders see life as a magical world of adventure filled with enchantment, dreams, myths, and spiritual beings. You Lavenders are not here to make a social statement, change the planet, or rescue others. Your life purpose is to stimulate our imagination, to inspire our sense of wonder, and to keep the idea of magic alive in us. It’s often challenging for you sensitive Lavenders to live in this world. You are gentle spirits who just want to be free to explore your imagination and experience other realities. You change your direction as often as clouds do.
- Many Lavenders are storytellers, dancers, artists, costume designers, writers, musicians, interior decorators, and set designers.
- An Indigo is often an animal caretaker, childcare worker, environmentalist, horticulturist, health practitioner, computer programmer, botanist, artist, designer, musician, writer, and teacher.
Reds’ life purpose is to live in the physical world with gusto, strength, and stamina. You are strong-willed, powerful, down-to-earth, hard-working, and highly physical people. You want to enjoy life with all the basic pleasures it has to offer—food, drink, sex, and other physical gratifications. You Reds prefer to take physical action to bring ideas and plans into form rather than stand around talking about it.
- Reds often become physical trainers, athletes, dancers, models, surgeons, firefighters, bodyguards, police officers, bartenders, truck drivers, and construction workers.
Crystals are quiet, spiritual souls. Your life purpose is to be a clear channel for healing energy. You need to be still and go deep inside so that you can make a pure connection with your spiritual source. This enables you to be a clear healer. When you make this inner connection, you have a sense of inner peace and harmony. Your vulnerable nature can be challenging for you. You are often too sensitive to be around groups of people. It can overwhelm and deplete you. You require a lot of time and space alone to meditate, reflect, nurture, and balance yourself.
- You quiet yet intelligent Crystals are often massage therapists, doctors, dental assistants, librarians, nuns, monks, florists, interior decorators, artists, and writers.
Oranges are thrill-seekers and daredevils. You love the challenge and excitement of physical danger. Your life purpose is to experience physical existence to its fullest, to reach apparent physical limitations and push past them. What is important to you is challenging life and the physical world face-to-face, with cunning, skill, and courage.
- Oranges are often rescue workers, firefighters, police officers, detectives, racecar drivers, stunt people or extreme athletes.
Magentas follow the beat of their own drummers. Your life purpose is to explore the new, to experiment outside the normal, to shock us and keep us from being stuck in an ordinary, humdrum world. You Magentas are innovative and imaginative, and enjoy creating strange, controversial works of art. You love to shock people, for example by acting outrageously while donning wild clothes and eccentric haircuts. Many people considered you a bizarre nonconformist. You Magentas like taking physical substances and stretching them into odd and outrageous forms.
- Many Magentas become artists, costume designers, clowns, comedians, set designers, actors, writers, and inventors.
Pamala Oslie is an author, consultant, radio show host, professional psychic intuitive, and aura expert. Pamala has appeared on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, The Dr. Oz Show, The View, The Ricki Lake Show, Coast to Coast with George Noory, Hallmark’s Better TV, Gaiam TV with Lisa Garr, and many other television and radio shows. She has also been featured in many national magazines.
Pam is the Founder of AuraColors a site designed to help you create love, joy and fulfillment in EVERY area of your life. She also developed LoveColors, this site is designed to help you find love and friendships by matching you with people who have compatible aura colors.