Some of you Green Auras are experiencing challenges right now with your work and finances – maybe you’re unfulfilled, struggling, or out of work completely. Here are helpful tips to help you make it through and maybe even thrive.
A lot of you Green Auras have been laid off or your work and income have taken a dip – real estate agents, stockbrokers, financial planners, loan officers, bankers, non-profit fundraisers, business owners, and more. During the Depression – more Green Auras took their lives because they defined themselves by their jobs and their money. Although Green Auras tend to take failure harder than most others, keep in mind that many Green Auras in the past have been seriously challenged or failed at least once in their lives – even declaring bankruptcy – before they succeeded. They still knew they would never win if they didn’t aim high and go for it. Some well-known Green Auras include Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Barbara Walters, David Letterman, and Lucille Ball.
During these challenging times, this may be the perfect time for you Green Auras to consider furthering your education – going for your Masters, PhD, MBA, etc so you feel more powerful and confident with your level of expertise. Or consider that this could be your opportunity to become an entrepreneur. You’re smart, quick thinking, good at developing plans, organizing offices, figuring out systems and patterns, and more. If you put the same amount of hard work, long hours and energy into your own business as you have been putting into someone else’s business – you could have a good shot at achieving success. Green Auras do have a fear of failure, of being humiliated, and of not having money – so you’ll have to overcome those fears. Calculate the obstacles and figure out how to get through or around them.
These are beneficial steps for Green Auras to take:
- Get clear what you really want to be and have in your life.
- Make a list of your desires and goals. (Green Auras often accomplish the things they write on a list.)
- Research what it would take to accomplish those goals – including learning what it took others to achieve similar goals. Weigh the risks – but also look at your life if you don’t do this.
- Make a plan, including the financial requirements. Ask yourself if you want to do this alone or find business partner(s), or if you need to take classes or further your education to accomplish your goals?
- Take action! Green Auras need to take action if they are to feel empowered or accomplish anything.
- Take responsibility for your own life and situation. Blaming others is common for out-of-power Green Auras – but it doesn’t accomplish anything, it keeps you stuck and dis-empowered.
- If challenges occur, review these steps, adjust your plan if necessary, and then persist. Successful Green Auras are those who didn’t give up. Green Auras are typically the most tenacious and persistent of the aura colors. (Stubbornness is not the same thing as being intelligently persistent and determined to accomplish your goals.)
- Learn, grow, and move forward. Learn, grow, and move forward. Own your power, think of options, overcome obstacles, develop, revise plans as needed, learn and grow.
- Also – appreciate what you’ve learned and already accomplished. You Green Auras are typically perfectionists, which can hold you back because of a fear of doing it wrong, or make your successes less than fulfilling since nothing is ever good enough.
Green Auras can accomplish anything they set their minds to – so set your mind and commit to achieving your goals. You’ll probably be disappointed in yourself if you play it too small and too safe. You’re smart – go for it.
Pamala Oslie is an author, consultant, radio show host, professional psychic intuitive, and aura expert. Pamala has appeared on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, FOX, The Dr. Oz Show, The View, The Ricki Lake Show, Coast to Coast with George Noory, Hallmark’s Better TV, Gaiam TV with Lisa Garr, and many other television and radio shows. She has also been featured in many national magazines.
Pam is the Founder of AuraColors a site designed to help you create love, joy and fulfillment in EVERY area of your life. She also developed LoveColors, this site is designed to help you find love and friendships by matching you with people who have compatible aura colors.