Though existing in an ordered community and living with what is effectively a vow of poverty, Sea Org members are allowed to marry but must select a spouse from among other Sea Org members. Should a couple in the Sea Org have a child, they must leave until the child is of age and then may reassume their duties. Sexual relationships outside of marriage may subject individuals to disciplinary action.
1. Who can serve as a minister within the Scientology community?
2. What is “I HELP”? Why was it founded?
3. Should full-time auditors be considered clergy? Why or why not?
4. How does the church utilize traditional religious leadership roles?
5. Why is it difficult for Scientology to employ full time auditors, or auditors engaged in the operating Thetan?