I didn’t get a chance to capture people’s response to Hugh Palmers’ talk as I had to drive through the night to get home so I could go to work today. So when I was about half-way home, when I needed a break, I pulled into a service station and recorded this. It covers my reaction to Hugh’s talk, the week as a whole, and also explains a bit about just what a blog is for anyone who is new around here! You can download it here.
There were a few other bloggers at the event. Pop over to the following blogs. If I have missed anyone, please let me know, or just write a post linking here and I should find you using this Google Blogsearch for other blog coverage or to meet fellow NWA attenders.
- the blue fish project — http://thebluefish.blogspot.com/
- Terry Virgo — http://www.janga.biz/terryvirgoblog
- Sean Green — http://seangreensblog.blogspot.com/
- rain — http://paper-angels.blogspot.com/
- Chris — http://chriswatsonlee.wordpress.com/
- Tim Chester — http://timchester.wordpress.com/
- Hughbo — http://www.hughbourne.co.uk/
- Simon — http://hiddenwithchristingod.blogspot.com/2008/04/very-excited.html
- Dan Hames — http://danhames.blogspot.com/2008/04/new-word-alive.html