The Lunar Eclipse Full Moon happens on October 18th @ 7:38 P.M. EST in the sign of Aries (also known as the HARVEST MOON). When an eclipse occurs, the emotions caused from the moon is intensified. And with the sun in Libra and the moon in Aries, you are feeling urged to find harmony and balance in your life. You will feel this a couple days before and a couple days afterwards!
Aries is a spunky sign and during this phase you will more than likely feel braver than you have in a long time. This is the time to take thought out chances and risks that will help you create more independence in your life. Remember that thoughts create things, so by even making changes to how you think about what you want and how you want it (leave a deadline date out of it), then you can use this full moon to push that harmony and balance into your life at a quicker pace.
DEMI LOVATO’s song ‘Never Been Hurt’ sums this moon up in her chorus:
I will love you
Like I’ve never been hurt
Run through fire for you
Like I’ve never been burned.
I’m gonna risk it all like I’ve never lost
Gonna give it all I’ve got
I will love you,
I will love like I’ve never been hurt, never been hurt
It’s not just about romantic relationship, but love within your career, your family and friend relationships, your relationship with money, etc.
NOW is the TIME:
Do: Feel the anger and express it even if writing it down and throwing it out.
Don’t: Point fingers and blame to everybody and anybody.
Do: Speak up.
Don’t: Say quiet.
Do: Take action in all aspects of your life.
Don’t: Just sit and wait for someone to do this and that for you. It won’t happen.
Do: Make decisions and follow through on them. This is not the time to be passive.
Don’t: Delay on decisions.
Do: Practice being brave and courageous. Even with little things.
Don’t: Stay quiet. This is not the time to be passive.
Do: Face your fears and express them to people around you, but most of all yourself.
Don’t: Run away from the shadows.
- So if you are in a relationship that has been stagnant, now is the time to take a chance and talk about it.
- If you have heard that a friend or family member is upset with you, now is the time to talk to them.
- If you want a promotion or a raise, now is the time to ask for it.
- If you want a new job, maybe even in a new field, now is the time apply.
- If you want to start school but have been afraid, now is the time to sign up.
- If you have wanted to have a baby, now is the time to start that planning.
- If you want to end a relationship, now is the time to communicate that.
- Whatever you have been suppressing and keeping hidden in your heart and soul, now is the time to speak it.
Write down 10 things that you want to stop in your life and then rip them up or burn them and then write down 10 things that you do want in your life and focus on that!
Quoting SARA BAREILLES, show me your brave!
Believe + Be Brave,