In no particular order:
1. Participate in the Edinburgh Beltane Fire Society celebration.
2. Make offerings at the statue of Isis at the Herbert Hoover National Park in Iowa (exit 254 on Interstate 80).
3. Celebrate the Hindu Holi festival of colors in Spanish Fork, Utah.
4. Attend the Minnesota Renaissance Festival.
6. See tomb of Tuthmosis III in Egypt (KV34), which contains the Amduat mural.
7. Attend NROOGD‘s fall equinox Eleusinian ritual.
9. Attend the St. Louis Pagan Picnic.
10. Attend Pantheacon.
12. Attend a Voudun ritual.
13. Hold a dumb supper.
14. Attend the Beth Or Reform Jewish congregation in Chicago.
15. Attend Gaia Community Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Iowa.
16. Attend ritual with Steve Posch‘s ritual group.