Growmama Picks is a collection of fun, interesting, and/or inspiring links that we share with you at the end of every month. Enjoy!
- Love our parents unconditionally, as they loved us. Simply profound.
- The effects of “princess mania” has been explored on growmama before; this broadcast highlights many of the problems of modern girl culture.
- On our to-do list for a rainy or sick day: making tracks with tape.
- This article on the legacy of Muslim women was inspiring.
- Zen Habits posted 9 Essential Skills kids should have. It would be interesting to discuss some of these further on growmama.
- For getting out the tangles in your daughter’s hair: one of our mothers says this is one of her best purchases of the year!
- We thought it was helpful to read 50 Things You Need to Know about Marital Relations.
- This and this post on how to help your child develop self-control were relevant and eye-opening.