Growmama Picks is a collection of fun, interesting, and/or inspiring links that we share with you at the end of every month. Enjoy!
1. We are in the middle of the ten days of Dhul hijjah. Make the most of these short moments!
2. Rules of Effortless Parenting is short, unique, and almost perfect parenting advice in a nutshell.
3. For mothers who have ever lost a child or have been separated from loved ones, this video explores loss from a spiritual perspective.
4. These mini-tafseer books for kids are just brilliant.
5. For a huge dose of perspective, read Notes from a Dragon Mom.
6. This Hajj Bulletin board is an interesting way to explore Hajj with kids.
7. Nabeel’s New Pants is a delightful storybook to read a day or two before Eid.
8. Improvising made-up stories is difficult for many of us, but we can use it to connect with our children and help them process their experiences. This post might motivate you to start inventing your own stories.