Growmama Picks is a collection of fun, interesting, and inspiring links that we share with you at the end of every month. Enjoy!
2. A well-written reflection on becoming a father from a Muslim perspective.
3. There were some fascinating articles on parenting and motherhood this month: see this one in The Atlantic on working moms and “having it all” and this book review in The New Yorker which explores why kids are so spoiled.
4. This website makes us want to try an art project a day this summer!
5. The authors of “Islamic Parenting in the West” recently launched a comprehensive, expert-based website on parenting.
6. This reflection on society’s pressure to stay young is part of an interesting series of articles on beauty in Islam.
7. Do your kids have an e-reader? This post weighs the pros and cons.