Growmama Picks is a collection of fun, interesting, and/or inspiring links that we’ll share with you at the end of every month.
1. This article on resilience in children was posted on our discussion board.
3. Collard Green Muslim had us laughing and crying at her story The Day My Soul Caught Fire.4. We were deeply touched by Yasmin Mogahed’s Why People Have to Leave Each Other on suhaibwebb.com
5. An incredibly creative effort to help children understand the Quran using Lego figurines here.
6. Green bags for Muslim kids at Jannah Steps.
7. From the Growmama archives: The Swings reminded us to cut down on the complaining and count our blessings.
As always, a heartfelt thank you to Growmama’s dedicated readers, writers, and discussion board members!