2. I think Judy Garland is the greatest female singer in the history of women breaking the heart of the universe with the raw emotionalism and stunning animal prowess of their voice.
3. I am pro-interior decorating. “Want a New Life? Rearrange Your Furniture.” That’s my motto.
4. The only televised sport I watch with any avidity is tennis.
5. I love live theater.
6. I make my coffee with a French press.
7. I greatly enjoy the whole country-western dancing scene.8. As a kid, I used to always cut my sister’s hair. Sure, she invariably ended up looking like she’d been mauled by Edward Scissorsspaz. Still. Doing people’s hair is not exactly Ramboish.
9. I love bonding with other men.
10. While just like anyone else I can delight in the over-the-top, super-gay portrayal of such characters as Jack from “Will & Grace” and Marc from “Ugly Betty,” I’m also sensitive to the media making it too easy to laugh at or make sport of an entire population whose members, just like anyone else, would prefer not to be known primarily for their entertainment value, and who instead most desire that their sexual orientation be understood as no more indicative of who they really are than is the cut of their hair or the color of their skin.