You probably know that I had the privilege of traveling with World Vision a couple of months ago and I believe strongly in the work it does throughout the world. World Vision has launched an emergency response to the help the 9.5 million survivors of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines. If you’re looking for a way to help meet the needs of those who need food, clean water, and shelter, please consider choosing World Vision, a organization that does some of the best disaster relief out there.
According to World Vision’s website, here’s a little of what your gift could do for the individuals and families affected by the storm…
- $24 can provide essential supplies like a blanket and mosquito net.
- $33 can supply a hygiene kit for a family.
- $35 can provide a food kit to feed a family for 7 days.
- $184 can give a family an emergency shelter.
- $285 can provide the essentials that a family needs to survive, including food, clean water, shelter, education, and Child-Friendly Spaces.
Here’s a link to World Vision’s donation page. You all want to join me over there?