Here is what we call the “Table Etiquette” at The Lasting Supper. Come join us! You are welcome:
1. We promote the inherent worth and dignity of every person.
2. We treat each other with respect, compassion, equality and dignity.
3. We make no assumptions about others’ spirituality, beliefs or opinions.
4. We encourage others in their free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
5. We listen before we speak.
I’m posting a podcast today at the Lasting Supper about the bible.
Interested? Just check it out!