Welcome to Pagan Families!
This blog began in May 2011 as a place to generate and collect resources for Pagans in the childbearing year. The Categories in the drop-down menu to the right are a good way to find posts on particular topics. You might also like to check out some highlights from the archives:
Are you pregnant?
- Explore Seven Spiritual Habits to Set During Pregnancy with Kira Nuit
- Learn from Jackie Singer how to do Meditations During Pregnancy
- Get ideas for setting up A Birth Altar from Lily Shahar Kunning
Somewhere else in your reproductive life?
- Follow Niki Whiting in her thought process of Thinking About Having Children
- Read how Tara “Masery” Miller came to see herself as A Mother To Many
- Find healing in Silverwing’s account of the first Spirit Babies ceremony
Just looking for inspiration?
- Check out these gorgeous Birth Mandalas from Amy Swagman
- Read three different responses to an Ina May Gaskin quote from three of our regular contributors
- Meet the Pagan birth workers profiled in the Birth Guardians series
Still wanting more?
- Read reviews of other Pagan-friendly birth resources and support Pagan Families by buying something in our store, like Birth on the Labyrinth Path
- Keep in touch on Twitter or our Facebook page
- Consider becoming a contributor to the blog
Or interested in other aspects of family life (we’re just getting started on this…)?