Following their losses in the 2012 elections, Republican officials across America have stepped up their outreach efforts to improve their standing with black voters, voters over age 65, college students, disaster victims, voters with disabilities and women voters.
• Ron Weiser, finance chairman of the Republican National Committee, continues his party’s outreach to black voters.
• Sen. Tom Coburn explores new strategy for Republican outreach to voters over age 65.
• Florida Republican leaders explain outreach effort to appeal to younger voters.
• Rep. Scott Garrett continues Republican outreach to victims of natural disasters.
• Rick Santorum spearheads Republican outreach to voters with disabilities and those who love them.
• House Republicans outline plan to demonstrate commitment to women and minorities.
• Glenn Reynolds also offers his plan for Republican outreach to women voters.
• Rep. Steve King continues Republican outreach to Latino voters.