1. Have you seen the new Sports Illustrated profile of University of Florida quarterback Tim Tebow? If not, here it is. This guy seems to be the real deal. An outspoken Christian who loves preaching the gospel. Encouraging.
2. That street vendor selling hot dogs? According to the NYT, he’s on Twitter.
3. For those of us New Englanders currently living in exile, a brief look at Martha’s Vineyard makes the heart grow fonder…
4. The Baptist Messenger of Oklahoma, a Southern Baptist newspaper published since 1912, has just welcomed my friend Doug Baker to its editorship. Congratulations are in order.
5. Have you heard about the free eBook by Mark Driscoll entitled Pastor Dad? It looks like a terrific book, especially for men trying to tackle the challenge of spiritual headship of a family.
–Have a great weekend, all.