Thursday, August 17th we are in the astrological sign of Cancer. This energy wants to try and melt the promise of summer fun with the cranky energy. When we are in Cancer we often ‘feel’ everything and seeing that Cancer rules Motherhood, you may feel very emotional during this time. If your mom has crossed over, there may be an aching to talk to her. Or if you are lucky to still have mom here, you may be urged to call or spend time with her. Note that this time does in fact effect everyone, not just those born under the Cancer sign.
• Home projects
• Being honest with yourself and others with regards to your relationship
• Beginning new hobbies or an artistic study
• Starting a family
• Exploring your ancestor
• Spending time with family
• Signing up for school
• Spending time around water
• Embracing the emotions that you feel by:
- Saying exactly what you mean
- Trusting your intuition
- Not being afraid to say yes
- Not being afraid to say no
But…for the next few days you have to walk through the storms. Just be sure to hold your head high and know that you can accomplish anything. Even taking a nap is an accomplishment.
Kristy Robinett is an Intuitive, Psychic Medium and author of many books. She loves anything sparkly, fuzzy socks, chocolate ice cream, cuddly cats, old Victorian homes and hugs from her husband and four kids. To set up a private session, visit Visit www.kristyrobinett.com. Follow her at Twitter @kristyrobinett.