So my daughter’s class was given the assignment to make up a menu for a themed restaurant. Her particular theme was Greek mythology. My elder son and I were inspired, and came up with a number of unique…dishes.
- Persephone’s Diet Plate
- The Scylla and Charybdis Platter (the entree isn’t the best, but the sides are to die for).
- The All-You-Can-Eat Hydra Plate: Eat one, get two free!
- Pandora’s Box Lunch
- The Tartarus Soul Food Special (Leaves everyone else’s soul food in the shade).
- Circe’s Pulled Pork Platter
- Icarus Sun-cooked Wings
- Minotaur Steak: Taste you’ll get lost in
- The Hercules Twelve-Course Dinner