- Feeling inventive? We loved these 39 great ideas for cool toys you can make yourself, or commission your older kids to do!
- Pointers for raising grateful children (despite living in this consumer culture) can be found in this great piece.
- We loved this idea for teaching children the beautiful names of Allah. It includes printouts you can download to easily make your own flash cards and worksheets.
- Check out and support this neat effort to produce quality Islamic educational apps for our children, led by well-known graphic designer Peter Gould.
- Are you part of an interfaith family? Here and here are some personal reflections on how Christmas can become a shared experience while respecting everyone’s beliefs.
- Never underestimate the power of a light nap to get you through the day. Here are some tips for getting in those rejuvenating Zzzs.
- Good manners are more than just learning to say please and thank you. This piece about raising polite children who show true appreciation is on point.
- Last week, Habib Ali Jiri offered these valuable lessons for Muslims from the life of Nelson Mandela.
- Finally, nothing beats a freshly baked cookie, and this is one reader-recommended recipe you’ll want to try.
Patheos Explore the world's faith through different perspectives on religion and spirituality! Patheos has the views of the prevalent religions and spiritualities of the world.