- These great reminders for ways to help new moms are spot on.
- The school year is in full swing, but are you feeling overwhelmed with all the additional time commitments that come along with it? Read here from some tips to achieve a better balance between your (and your children’s) expectations and abilities.
- Try taking a personality test with your spouse and then sharing the results together. It could be a great conversation starter and might even give you insight to some of the issues you might be facing.
- We loved this article on making space for children in the masjid, and a lot can be applied to other public spaces too.
- A handy kitchen tool like this food chopper could be a great way to have your little big kids help out in preparing healthy meals (while under supervision, of course!).
- Are you preparing for a natural birth? This is one exercise you must not do without.
- Wondering what to say to your kids this Halloween? This old GrowMama post could be just the thing to help facilitate that conversation.
- Lots of us are parenting on our own islands, but some are taking initiative to build a parenting village. If you are one of them, please share your tips for ways to raise children in a communal way!
Thanks to Layali Eshqaidef for providing some of this month’s picks