Logos is giving away a helpful little book all about biblical theology!
Michael Lawrence, who previously served at Capital Hill Baptist Church, does a good job introducing the relevant topics and spurring the reader to consider the relevance of biblical theology for the local church. It’s apart of the 9Marks series, published by Crossway.
Here is the table of contents:
Section One: The Tools That Are Needed
- Exegetical Tools: Grammatical-Historical Method
- Biblical Theology Tools 1: Covenants, Epochs, and Canon
- Biblical Theology Tools 2: Prophecy, Typology, and Continuity
- Biblical and Systematic Theology: Do We Really Need Both?
- Systematic Theology Tools: How and Why to Think Theologically
Section Two: The Stories to Be Told
- The Story of Creation
- The Story of the Fall
- The Story of Love
- The Story of Sacrifice
- The Story of Promise
Section Three: Putting It Together for the Church
- Preaching and Teaching (Case Studies)
- Biblical Theology and the Local Church
For an overview and look inside the book, check out the Logos page.