This is from friends in Wenatchee, but the same goes for 40DFL nationally:
Dear Sisters and Brothers in the Lord,
I am writing to request your prayers and support for 40 Days for Life in Wenatchee, WA.
40 Days for Life is changing our community through prayer. For the next 40 days, from February 18th through March 29th, we will pray and fast for an end to abortion, participate in public outreach to spread the Gospel of Life, and stand witness in peaceful, prayerful vigil outside Family Planning of North Central Washington. 40 Days for Life invites the community to recognize the tragedy of abortion and emphasizes a call to prayer and conversion.
As prayer is the most powerful weapon in our arsenal to end the scourge of abortion, we humbly ask that you join us in prayer and fasting on behalf of all those who are organizing, participating and witnessing in this campaign. We pray:
- That God bless the efforts of His faithful during the coming 40 days of prayer;
- That God protect His faithful from the attacks of the devil;
- That God give His faithful the perfect response in love and truth to those who question;
- For the conversion of the workers at Family Planning of North Central Washington;
- For the women who are struggling and feel they have no alternative;
- For the women and men who have been a part of an abortion in the past;
- And most importantly, that God brings an end to abortion in North Central Washington.
We know that your prayers will be a tremendous help in the great struggle to end abortion.
Should you feel called to join us in public and peaceful witness at the prayer vigil outside Family Planning, or for more information to sign up to participate in the vigil, please visit 40daysforlife.com/wenatchee
Brothers and Sisters in Christ, I thank you for listening to God’s call to pray for an end to abortion!
May the peace of Christ be with you!
40 Days for Life in Wenatchee, WA
Lord, hear our prayer?