On Twitter, Google+, and especially Facebook, I share lots of links and things associated with Paganism and childbearing. Today I’ve rounded up the highlights from December.
- A nice shout-out for Pagan Families from The Wild Hunt when we moved here to Patheos
- Information on birth goddesses from Maiden to Mother
- Thinking about the meaning of “bringing a baby earthside” at First the Egg
- Sister MorningStar reflects on freedom and midwifery
- Amy Swagman of The Mandala Journey created some stunning finger labyrinths for pregnancy and birth meditation. The description in her Etsy shop begins, “These labyrinths can be used as a meditation and relaxation tool during pregnancy and birth.” This photo, shared with her permission, shows two of her Placenta-Tree of Life finger labyrinths.
What have you been reading or writing that we missed?