How can I say that the President of the United States is using brown shirt tactics against the American people? Here’s how. It’s as easy to see as one, two, three.
1. Trump didn’t want to take responsibility for the deaths reopening would cause. That’s why he said he would leave it up to the governors.
2. Trump’s billionaire cronies fund and control the organizations that are organizing the protests against the governors.
- The Rightwing groups behind wave of protests against COVID-19 restrictions.
- Devos Funded Group Organizes Protest Against Michigan Governor’s Stay-at-Home Order.
- This is How a Group Linking to Betsy DeVos is Organizing Protests to End Social Distancing, Now with Trump’s Support.
- A DeVos-Linked Group Promoted the Right-Wing “Operation Gridlock” Tantrum in Michigan.
- The Protests in Michigan Have Signaled the Nonsense is Coming.
- Powerful GOP allies propel Trump effort to reopen economy.
- The Right Wing groups behind wave of protests against COVID-19 restrictions
3. Trump backs the protesters, thus doing all he can to make sure that the governors fail at saving us from this virus.
He refused to exercise leadership about this virus from the start. He is why so many Americans have been sick and why so many of us have died.
He wants the governors to fail, even if it costs American lives. He is deliberately trying to make the pandemic worse and kill more Americans in order to be able to blame the governors. This is revenge, diversion and a monster, trying to keep power.
- Trump calls protesters against stay-at-home orders ‘very responsible’
- Trump defends demonstrators protesting social distancing restrictions
Trump Encourages Protest Against Governors Who Have Imposed Virus Restrictions
- Trump Encourages Protest Against Governors Who have Imposed Virus Restrictions
- Trump Foments Protests Against Governors; Experts Warn of Testing Shortages
- Trump and protesters pressure US governors over coronavirus lockdowns
- Trump say Virginia’s Democratic Governor Should be “Under Siege.”