My work is grounded in the belief that we are more than we think we are. Embedded in modern and postmodern sensibilities, so many of us see ourselves as separate selves or “skin encapsulated egos,” but we are much more than that . . . we are expressions of the Divine.
When I use the word belief I do not mean that I hold these ideas as a set of propositions to which one must subscribe. Instead, they are convictions to which I give my heart. I have indeed given my heart to the evolution of the species, and have come to recognize that it is from higher and deeper levels of consciousness that we can envision and create solutions to the myriad of problems our world faces today.
Therefore my work is grounded in Integral Theory that weaves together both stages of development, (psychological, spiritual and cultural) and states of consciousness into a map which illuminates the complex terrain of human change. Combined with my years of experience, both psychological, spiritual, my integral evolutionary perspective supports my own purpose . . . to serve the world as the next stage of development emerges.
Degrees and certifications
- M.A. Counseling Psychology (University of Northern Iowa)
- Post Graduate Certificate in Gestalt Therapy (Chicago Institute)
- Certification in Esoteric Healing (International Network of Esoteric Healing)
- M.Div. with Spirituality Concentration (San Francisco Theological Seminary)
- Diploma in the Art of Spiritual Direction (San Francisco Theological Seminary)
- Certification in Integral Coaching (Integral Coaching Canada)
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) International Coaching Federation
- Certification in SQ21 Spiritual Intelligence Assessment and Coaching (Deep Change Institute)
- 25 years psychotherapist in private practice.
- 10 years spiritual director
- Studied and practiced Theravada Buddhism and Esoteric/Mystical Christianity for 20 years