Faith Communities Today, a program out of the Hartford Institute for Religion Research, has recently released their latest FACTS report. It comprehensively examines a simple but vitally important question: Which congregations are growing?
So, let’s see you know the answers to these questions…. which churches are the most likely to be growing?
– Those in rural areas, suburbs, or downtowns?
– Those in the South or elsewhere?
– Predominately white or non-white?
– Conservative protestants or mainline congregations?
– Those with electric guitars in their services or those without?
Want to know the answers? Well, check out the report here for these and many other interesting facts.
Thanks to Scott Thumma for the link!