Yes, as many expected, he’s getting the red hat.
- Fernando Filoni, prefect of the Congregation for the Evangelization of Peoples;
- Manuel Montiero de Castro, Major Penitentiary of the Roman Church;
- Santos Abril y Castelló, archpriest of St Mary Major;
- Antonio Maria Veglió, president of the Pontifical Council for Migrants and Refugees;
- Giuseppe Bertello, president of the Government of the Vatican City-State
- Joao Braz de Aviz, prefect of the Congregation for Religious;
- Francesco Coccopalmerio, president of the Pontifical Council for Legislative Texts;
- Edwin Frederick O’Brien, grand master of the Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre;
- Domenico Calcagno, president of the Administration of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See;
- George Alencherry, Major-Archbishop of Erkugnalam-Angamaly of the Syro-Malybars;
- Thomas Christopher Collins, archbishop of Toronto;
- Dominik Duka OP, archbishop of Prague;
- Willem Jacobus Eijk, archbishop of Utrecht;
- Giuseppe Betori, archbishop of Florence;
- Timothy Michael Dolan, archbishop of New York;
- Rainer Maria Woelki, archbishop of Berlin;
- John Tong Hon, bishop of Hong Kong
There are others, over 80 (past the voting age for the next conclave). Check here.
UPDATE: John Allen has some typically astute observations.