“Our prayer is that the Comforter might bring the peace to their souls that surpasses our understanding. The Apostle Paul explained, ‘Blessed be God who comforteth us in all our tribulations that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble.
“What we do know is how evil is overcome. We’re seeing that greater power today in the goodness and compassion of a wounded community. Grieving and worried families in Aurora are surrounded with love today, and not just by those who are with them and holding them in their arms. They can also know that they are being lifted up in prayer by people in every part of our great nation. Now and in the hard days to come may every one of them feel the sympathy of our whole nation and the comfort of a living God.”
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It
- Religion on The Bachelorette: It’s There, But Just Below the Surface
- My Reality TV Debut on Bristol Palin’s Life’s a Tripp
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Kid: Deal With It