Gov. Romney gave a great speech in Israel. In fact, David French wrote that it showed he had “moral clarity” the President lacked. What do you think? Watch it here:
More Romney-Related Posts:
- Mitt Romney’s Supposed Olympic “Gaffe”
- Mitt Romney and the Moral Clarity of Israeli/Arab Conflict
- Mitt Romney was called a Wimp, by THIS Guy? Really?
Read more on the Faith and Family Channel
- The Profound Theological Awesomeness of the Superman Trailers
- What is the Predominant Religion on The Bachelorette?
- Justin Bieber: Abortion is Killing a Baby
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It