Today, I’m honored to guest blog on Christianity Today’s Her.meneutics blog about… yep: The Bachelorette and religion.
I wrote about the vague talk of “blessings,” “destiny,” and “following your heart” in between hot tub sessions that usually occurs on these shows. However, there’s little mention of a biblical worldview from the contestants.
Read it all here!
You might also enjoy:
- Jef Holm Explains to Good Morning America that He and Emily Aren’t Living Together
- Evangelicals for Jef
The Bachelorette: Where Grammar Goes to Die
- Did Jef Quote the Book of Mormon when Turning Down Overnight Date?
- Religion on The Bachelorette: It’s There, But Just Below the Surface
- Top Five Worst Moments on Every Bachelor Overnight Date
- Mormons Create “The Mormon Bachelor”
- The Bachelorette: I Won’t Shack Up Before Marriage
- Jef Holm: I’m Not a Practicing Mormon
Connect with Me Further by:
Friending me on Facebook
Following me on Twitter