We have a tendency to feel the effects of the Full Moon several days before and several days afterwards,. It’s as if the energy is picked up by some giant and dropped, causing chaos in aspects from weather to war, then mix in Mercury Retrograde that includes communication and electronics.
This unpredictable energy could make you feel off kilter and out of control with life. Full Moons are mirrors to our souls and this moon is about wanting peace, love and harmony in all aspect of our life and yet feeling like we are on a teeter-totter. Look at the things that are causing this and look at ways you can correct this. If you wrote down New Moon wishes, you might want to get that out and see if you are self-sabotaging yourself and didn’t even know it.
Full moons are also about endings. You might see an ending of a job or of a relationship/friendship. But once again, with endings come new beginnings. Say with the ending of a job, it could also mean a promotion, not exactly the unemployment line. There will more than likely be difficult weather patterns, issues with other countries and huge headlines. Oddly enough, though, you won’t want to create drama even though it will circle around you. As the moon is in Libra, you will crave justice in situations gone wrong and not everybody will see eye to eye. Libra often holds grudges and keeps it contained. Past issues become present issues but it might be called something new.
Full Moons act as a mirror to your soul. It is as if all the emotional junk that you thought you buried in the attic and the basement and thrown in your emotional trunk has resurfaced. Those that have already done the emotional work, will find Full Moons easy and comfortable. But those still hiding from themselves and their past, might feel emotional and sad. You can expect that emotions and moods will swing like a pendulum, quicker and harder, and be more raw than normal – both good and bad.Sometimes you aren’t even aware that there is still sludge leftover from the past until a Full Moon arises and makes you look. Maybe you were avoiding on purpose or maybe you became so used to avoiding, no matter, this is a wonderful time for you to clean out the emotional soul clutter and de-junk.
- Write on a piece of a paper all the things that you want OUT of our your life.
- Take that piece of paper and burn it (or rip it up), requesting the elimination of it.
- Feel and see what you don’t want in your life leaving with the smoke (or with each rip).
- Then request what you want to replace it.
- Thank the moon/God/angels/Goddess, etc.
- If you are looking at eliminating debt from your life, you can be generic and write DEBT or CITIBANK CREDIT CARD.
- Burn that piece of paper (or rip it up).
- Then request wealth or extra income to come into your life.
- Thank the moon/God/angels, Goddess, etc.
- You can do this with anything – love, job, health, etc.
This is a great time to put your crystals out overnight to re-program them, smudge your home, and work on creating more balance in your life. Bring in positive, remove the negative because you deserve it!