The Facebook page for The Young Messiah posted a new featurette today, in which the filmmakers talk about their depiction of Mary and Joseph, and how modern-day parents should be able to relate to them. Check it out below the jump.
Here is the video, with soundbites from writer-director Cyrus Nowrasteh, co-writer Betsy Giffen Nowrasteh and three producers (including Chris Columbus):
The film opens in theatres across North America on March 11.
March 3 update: The video is now available on the film’s YouTube channel too:
- The ‘Extended Look’ featurette (September 15, 2015)
- The first trailer (September 18, 2015)
- The Cyrus Nowrasteh interview with Raymond Arroyo (December 18, 2015)
- The ‘Nativity’ clip and the ‘How to Make Your Own Christmas Ornament!’ and ‘Make a Birthday Cake for Jesus!’ videos (December 23, 2015)
- The ‘The Young Messiah Celebrates Ash Wednesday’ featurette (February 10, 2016)
- The ‘The Fight’, ‘Joining the Family’, ‘The Question of a Child’, ‘The Decision’ and ‘The Story’ clips (February 13, 2016)
- The ‘Faith Leaders’ TV spot (February 27, 2016)