The GOP has the most diverse Presidential primary in history, but the NYT describes the party as THIS?

The GOP has the most diverse Presidential primary in history, but the NYT describes the party as THIS? February 3, 2016

The Republican Party put forward the most diverse presidential primary field in history, and Sen. Ted Cruz became the first Hispanic in history to win a presidential primary – on either side of the proverbial political aisle.

Breitbart breaks down the numbers from last night:

Tuesday night, one of the whitest and most conservative states in the country — Iowa — gave 60% of the Republican vote to two Hispanics and a black man.

Moreover, for the first time in history a Hispanic won a presidential primary. But due to the fact that Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) is Republican, no one on the media dares say so.

Hispanic Ted Cruz handily won the evening with 28% support.

Hispanic Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) shocked the world with a third place showing of 23%.

Dr. Ben Carson, a black man, came in 4th with 9%.

Total: 60%.

Meanwhile, over on the Democrat side, two people so old and so white they seem like something straight out of central casting, won 99% of the vote. Another white guy took the remaining 1%. Democrats gave their voters no other alternative.

And yet somehow, the Editorial Board at the New York Times  described the Republican Party’s main message as one of  “anger, xenophobia, fear and hate.”

the mainstream media continues to argue that they are unbiased and even-handed.  But we shouldn’t be surprised. They are clearly desperate. After all, how else could you explain their love of identity politics up until the point that it makes Republicans look like the party of multiculturalism and diversity and Democrats look old, white, and boring?

This narrative that we Republicans are racist and archaic is tired and just plain false. It distracts from the really important debates we should be having in this country between socialism and free markets, corrupt government bureaucracy and thriving civil society, and slanderous name-calling and a focus on how everyone can achieve the American dream.
Order my next three books on Amazon:


Read more on the Patheos Faith and Family Channel, follow Nancy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!

Browse Our Archives

Follow Us!