1. Prepare your children to deal with racism with this interesting technique detailed here.
2. Read why staying away from electronic toys stimulates the imagination.
3. One mom’s determination to help her daughter channel icons instead of Disney princesses.
4. Read this touching account of one mothers’ journey to overcome yelling at her children.5. The blessed month of Ramadan is fast approaching, so here are some ways to get your mind, body and home ready.
6. Try this delicious curry red lentil soup to introduce your kids to bursts of flavors.
7. Summer is here! And while it may be easy to begin an exercise
regime, it’s not so easy to stick with it. Read here to learn ten ways
to make exercise a habit.
8. Don’t miss this beautiful post of one mothers’ ability to channel her husbands’ frustration through peaceful parenting.