Some folks write in their Bibles. Remember the ancient handwritten Bibles with gorgeous illustrations? The art added beauty and value to each volume. These days, we doodle, underline, and draw in the margins.
Created especially for girls ages 8 to 12, this proudly pink Bible provides ample space for young artists to express themselves through coloring and journaling.
Girls can get creative with the detailed, ready-to-color line art surrounding the hundreds of inspiring verses in the NIV Beautiful Word™ Coloring Bible for Girls. This Bible is a perfect gift for a special young girl in your life and could become a keepsake full of personalized expressions of faith.
- Hundreds of verses illustrated in ready-to-color line art
- Thicker white paper for enduring note-taking
- Lined, wide margins for notes, reflections and art
- The complete text of the favorite New International Version (NIV)
- Easy-to-read black letter text in single-column format
- Lays flat in your hand or on your desk
- Ribbon marker
- Beautifully designed Leathersoft-over-board cover featuring screen-printing and other cover embellishments
- 8-point type size
To get an idea of what it looks like, download some coloring pages right here (free).
Assuming my daughter doesn’t read this post, or at least all the way down to the end, she will find my copy of this Bible wrapped under the Christmas tree. She’s 14, but I think she and her peers would love it just as much as the younger tweens.
I received a copy of the NIV Beautiful Word Coloring Bible for Girls from Zondervan (HarperCollins Christian Publishing) for this review. This post is sponsored by Zondervan.