My publisher really wants you to start pre-ordering my book now, so they’ve set up a few bribes… um… incentives. If you order one book — and send them the receipt — you get these free bonus items when the book comes out:
- Exclusive Q&A Video from Catherine and me
- Exclusive eBook from me
- “Thank You” Video from me
- Set of sharable, printable quote images featuring quotes from the book
But if you pre-order five books, you get
- All of the above
- An extra, signed copy of the book
- An invitation to an exclusive viewing of a Google Hangout with me
Oh yeah, you also get my eternal gratitude. (Which is hard to e-mail, but you’ll know you got it.) Here’s more info from my publisher:
How Does it Work?
Pre-order a copy of the book (hardback or eBook) from your favorite retailer by January 26, 2015 and email us a copy of your receipt/confirmation info to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll review and verify your order and the week of January 27, we’ll email you a link to download your free items!
What Will I Receive?Pre-Order 1 Book and Receive…
- Exclusive Q&A Video from Sean & Catherine
- Exclusive eBook from Sean
- “Thank You” Video from Sean
- Set of sharable, printable quote images featuring quotes from the bookPre-Order 5 Books and Receive…
- All of the above
- Signed copy of the book
- Invitation to an exclusive viewing of a Google Hangout with Sean
Frequently Asked Questions:If I order the eBook am I eligible for the free gifts?Yes! Just send us a screen shot of your order or your confirmation email.When will I receive my free items?We will begin emailing them out the week of January 27, 2015.Where do I order from?Choose your favorite book retailer! (Through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Books-a-Million or anywhere books are sold. Nelson has a list of good options here.)When do I have to send in my receipt by?All receipts must be received by January 26, 2015 at 11:59pm PST.
Plus, Nelson Books is giving away an iPad Mini to add to all this excitement, so don’t miss that either!