Along with my writing here, I have written for or appeared in at least 288 other media outlets. Here is a list of the ones I remember:
- I have written pieces appearing in the National Catholic Register, America, Crux, Public Discourse, Homiletic & Pastoral Review, Nova et Vetera, Aleteia, ZENIT, ChurchPOP, Catholic Stand, Catholic Moral Theology, ProjectYM, Catholic.net, Ignitium Today, Regnum Christi Live, CatholicismUSA, NeuroClastic, and Shalom Tidings.
- My pieces have been featured on New Advent, The National Catholic Register, BigPulpit.com, The Catholic Herald, and Spirit Daily.
- I have been interviewed on/in Catholic Answers, the EWTN Nightly News, The Linacre Quarterly, Catholic News Agency, The Son Rise Morning Show, Crux, Morning Air on Relevant Radio, The Catholic Channel on SiriusXM, EWTN Pro-Life Weekly, Our Sunday Visitor, EWTN Noticias, The Catholic Herald, The Art of Autism, Elite Daily, Ethics and Culture Cast, and Kresta in the Afternoon.
- I or my work has appeared in stories by Catholic News Agency, Crux, the Associated Press, Public Discourse, the Huffington Post, Christianity Today, Slate, The Philippine Daily Inquirer, CNN Español, The Washington Post, MSN, People Magazine, Elite Daily, National Review, BuzzFeed, The Washington Times, Church Life Journal, CBS News, The Hill, Fox Business, The New York Times Online, Univision, and The Guardian.
- Many lesser-known sources also had me or my work featured.
- Secular sources: “On Religion” (syndicated column), NBC 4 (New York), RT, LiveAction, The Stream, Upworthy, Sputnik, Mediaite, Errick Erickson’s Confessions of a Political Junkie, Not The Bee, Arkansas Times, MashupMD, UPolitics, ClevelandPeople.Com, Vaxopedia, iDNES.cz (the largest distribution paper in Czechia), Periodista Digital, International Badass Activists, The Dispatch, CBS Baltimore, Univision, AsumeTech, Daily Caller, Winona Daily News, The Gauntlet (U of Calgary), Zenith News, Movie Guide, Kerry Magro, Corn Nation, 4State.news, Learn from Autistics, Pursuit of Research, RationalWiki, The Assyrian International News Agency, CBC Newsworld, Republic Matters, The Calgary Herald, San Diego Today, Știri pentru viață, Daily Kos, Liberato.us, The Vajenda, Main Street Press, RifNote, Conservapedia, Soledad: Keep Memories Alive, CTV [nightly] News, Dead Death, CFCN Calgary, Montana Daily Gazette, Free Republic, Republic Matters, Western Highlights, Trendolizer, Distractify, Townhall.com, Commonwealth Journal (Somerset, KY), Liberty Journal, Grunge, and sNEWSi.
- Non-Catholic but religious (or pro-life) sources: The Christian Science Monitor, FaithWire, LifeNews.com, March for Life, American Life League, World Religion News, National Catholic Reporter, Catholicism.org, The Family Research Council, The Hillsdale Collegian, Pastor’s Academy, Campagne Québec-Vie, Christian Daily, LifeSiteNews, Voices for Life, The Five Pilgrims, Forerunner To The Antichrist, Bible Science Forum, Population Research Institute, Warhorn Media, Biblical Genetics, Anchored to Truth, Intercessors for America, Orthodox Ethos, Wisdom International, Life Transformation Blog, The Coalition of Spirit-filled Churches, Pope Francis the Destroyer, Bishop Accountability, Deeper Waters Podcast, 2 Paragraphs, Rebecca Giles Art, The Mike Church Show, Educate Truth, Orthodox Reflections, Russian Faith, St. John One:One, Anglican Mainstream, We Are Atheist, SalvationProsperity.net, Secular Pro-Life Perspectives, LifeIssues.net, Novus Ordo Watch, and Bible Mesh.
- Official Catholic sources: CatholicPhilly.com, Southern Nebraska Register, Archdiocese of Cincinnati, BC Catholic (Archdiocese of Vancouver), St. Louis Review, Grandin Media, Regnum Christi, Detroit Catholic, the archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the diocese of Spokane, the archdiocese of Santa Fe, the diocese of Saint John (New Brunswick), the diocese of Sacramento, The Diocese of Madison this week on Relevant Radio, the Diocese of Pueblo, National Catholic Partnership on Disability (NCPD), the Cathedral of Birmingham, Catholic Education Resource Center, Catholic Medical Association, The Catholic Leader, The Catholic Sun (Phoenix), National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry (NFCYM), The Diocese of Lancaster, and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Calgary
- Widespread but unofficial Catholic sources: Counsel of Trent, Catholic World Report, Where Peter Is, Sacred Heart Radio, The Catholic Thing, 1Peter5, Commonweal, EpicPew, PrayTellBlog, CathNews USA, Crisis Magazine, La Croix, Ignatius Insight, Catholic Masses, Dig Life Deep! with John Aidan Byrne, Macoco TV CHANNEL, Church Militant, The Troubadour (Franciscan University), Catholic.com, Catholic Match, Stumbling Toward Sainthood, Squire Talks Podcast, California Catholic Daily, Catholic Mental Health Blog, Radio Maria, LectioTube, Catholic Canada, Theology of Home, Catholic-Link, Regain Network, World Catholic News, Da Pacem Domine, CatholicVote, Iowa Catholic Radio, Apostolado Cardeal Newman, Catholic Culture, The Coming Home Network, The Fatima Center, Gia Đình Vui Sống Đức Tin, Catholic Daily, Spirit-Digest, The Tribulation Times, Chesterton Eagle, The American Catholic, Methodios Project, The Splendor of the Church, Dòng Chúa Cứu Thế Việt Nam, Catholic Outlook, Cathoic Fact Checking, La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana / The Daily Compass, Distinctions Matter, Hành Khất Kitô, Catholic Truth Scottland, Logos Apologética Cristã, Catholicism and Adventism, Children of God for Life, Collationes (Portuguese), Profiles in Catholicism, Catholicism Pure & Simple, Society of Saints, Sierra Faith, and Miracoli Eucharistici / Carlo Acutis
- Personal Catholic blogs: The Deacon’s Bench, Nun Blog, Breaking the Habit (Fr. Casey), St. Therese’s Vision of Disability Giftedness, Aspie Catholic, The Pursuit of Holiness, Fr. Dwight Longenecker, The Brown Pelican Society, The Believing Astronomer, Junia’s Sisters, Katolikus hitvédelem és megújulás, Canon 212, Accepting the Gift, Jimmy Akin, Ex Cathedra, Creative Minority Report, Just Catholic, Connecticut Catholic Corner, Traditional Catholics Emerge, Footprints of God Pilgrimages, Defenders of The Catholic Faith (Steve Ray), Abyssus Abyssum (Bishop Rene Henry Gracida’s blog), Taylor Marshall, Catholic Household, Chris Damien’s Blog, Catholic Bard, Deacon Scott Maentz’s blog, The Reproach of Christ, Diligite iustitiam, Renovatio21, HaleStorm, Aldo Maria Valli, Tom Perna’s Blog, Dr. Bouchard’s Medical Home, Sabino Paciolla’s Blog, The Simple Catholic, Biblical Evidence for Catholicism, tldm.org, Roman Catholic Imperialist, Jen Fitz’s blog “Sticking the Corners,” John Fisher 2.0, Catholic and Enjoying It, Into the Dance, Musings of an Old Curmudgeon, Nick Alexander’s blog, and The Stumbling Block.
- I did not count parishes, forum posts, social media shares, or emails as they are not really the same (minor and hard to measure).
You can read my more complete bio on my main About Me page.