27. Don’t expect your spouse to read your mind. Clearly communicate your thought and feelings. Take time to talk to each other AND listen to each other.
28. Work together as partners. Never let your spouse face a struggle without your encouragement, partnership and support.
29. Don’t put your marriage “on hold” for the sake of your career, hobbies or any other pursuit. Don’t sacrifice your marriage in the pursuit of lesser things.
30. Consider your husband/wife in EVERY decision you make, because all of your decision will impact them in some way.
31. Never consider divorce as an option. Remember that a “perfect marriage” is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other!
For additional tools to help you build a stronger marriage, please check out our new resources at FightingForMyMarriage.com.