Well, there’s Chick-fil-A and then there’s Target.
Target’s new ad for their wedding registry features a gay couple with the tag line “that’s love.”
As you know, Target also sells greeting cards, in racks with category headers like “birthday” and “anniversary.” Now they have new categories like, “For two special men” and “For two special women.” The cards are adorned with phrases such as “Mr. & Mr.” and “Two very special women, one very special love.”
They started selling the cards in mid-June, after Target began selling T-shirts with gay pride themes. Here’s what the cards look like:Faith and Family Channel
- The Profound Theological Awesomeness of the Superman Trailers
- What is the Predominant Religion on The Bachelorette?
- Justin Bieber: Abortion is Killing a Baby
- Office Depot’s Lady Gaga Initiative Insults True “Bravery”
- I’m a White Republican Raising a Black Child: Deal with It