Through all these seasons of seasons of life, God wants us to keep the right perspective. He wants us to remember that He is with us and He is working in our lives even when we don’t see it. In whatever season of life you might be in, and in whatever struggles might be facing you at the moment, please remember these timeless truths.
1.God’s plan for your life is different than your own plans; but His plans will prove to be perfect.
“For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD; plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
2. The world measures “success” in terms of fame and fortune, but God measures true riches in terms of love and relationships. Money is temporary, but love lasts forever (and God loves YOU).
3. You don’t need to wait on anyone’s permission to do what God has put on your heart to do. Not everyone will support you or understand you, but that’s okay. God is with you.
4. Don’t be discouraged by not seeing the whole plan all at once. God usually just reveals one small step at a time. Trust Him and trust His timing.
6. Live in the moment. Don’t let yesterday’s regrets or tomorrow’s worries rob you from seeing all God has for you TODAY.
7. Don’t be discouraged by you struggles. They are making you stronger and God will carry you through them all.
8. Take a look around in the difficult days. The people who are there are the ones who love you most. Give thanks for their presence and their love. They are a gift from God, so never take them for granted.
9. Always give thanks. Even in the difficult days, we have so much to be thankful for. An attitude of gratitude can make such a difference. It keeps our minds and hearts in the right place.