Frequently, people ask me random questions through social media and I forget to respond. Here are some fun questions I’ve been asked — and I thought it would be fun if you guys respond with your answers in the comments section:
1) Favorite musician? John Mayer (laugh if you like but this guy is greatness)
2) Favorite place to travel? Colorado. I love the mountain fresh air and feel right at home in The Rockies.
3) Favorite character on Friends? Ross. This is Catherine’s least favorite character but I disagree. The show wouldn’t be the same without Ross.
4) Favorite TV show? Homeland. This was a tough one because there are so many great shows on TV but Homeland takes the cake for its ability to wrap a show around real current events in the Middle East.
5) Favorite pizza? Right now it’s a Hawaiian pan pizza from Dominos.
6) Favorite drink? Coffee. I know it may not be the best drink for me but I don’t care- my day can’t get started without it.
7) Favorite Bible verse? James 4:14 “How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog- it’s here a little while, then it’s gone.” I like the perspective this verse brings. Don’t get too wrapped up in what’s happening in your life because this world isn’t our home.
8) Favorite fast-food? Chick fil a. This is a no-brainer.
9) Favorite dessert? Key Lime Pie. I’ve eaten an entire key lime pie more times than I’d like to admit.
10) Favorite movie? The Departed. This has all the elements of a great movie- great actors, great script and great score.
Okay, now I want to hear from you! Post your answers below.
Buy my New York Times Best Selling Book For the Right Reasons: America’s Favorite Bachelor on Faith, Love, Marriage, and Why Nice Guys Finish First to learn more about how Catherine and I met!