Do you remember the early days of your relationship? Before you were Mr. and Mrs? When a certain look would drive him wild?
You laughed hysterically at his jokes. You smiled when he walked into a room. You went out of your way to make him feel special. After years of marriage, hectic schedules, bills and hurt feelings, those flirty feelings can become distant memories.
In the distraction of life, sometimes we forget we still need to flirt with ours husbands. To keep our marriages strong, our husbands needs to know we still find them desirable. We need to remind him he’s still sexy. Flirting doesn’t take a lot of energy. It just takes desire and imagination.
Here are 14 simple ways to flirt with your husband that will show him he still turns you on:
- Send him a message through one of your children. Ex: “Kathryn, go tell your dad I said I think he’s hot.”
- Walk up behind him and kiss him on the neck.
- Slowly slide your hand into his and squeeze his bicep.
- Reach over and rub his thigh while he’s driving.
- Text him a sexy message while you’re in the same room with him.
- Whisper in his ear. Tell him you have something you want to show him/you think he’s handsome/ you love the way he smells/he looks great in those jeans.
- Slightly brush up against him when you pass him in a room.
- Hold his glance and smile at him.
- Walk up behind him, put your arms around his waist, and whisper in his ear.
- Write a note, lightly spritz it with perfume, and leave it in his lunchbox, pocket or briefcase.
- Pin a pair of sexy panties to the inside of his jacket pocket.
- Write a note in lipstick on the bathroom mirror.
- Spritz on a little perfume before going to bed.
- Lean over in church (or any public place) and ask him if he’s married.
Need skills to build intimacy?
- Get on the waitlist for my next group coaching session–Change Your Mind; Change Your Marriage.
- Visit my website, like my Facebook page and join my private Facebook group.
- Check out my FREE resources and download How to Be A Wife No Man Will Ever Want to Leave.
- Apply for private coaching with Sheila.
Also known as the Not So Excellent Wife, Sheila Qualls understands how tiring a tough marriage can be.
She went from the brink of divorce to having a thriving marriage by translating timeless truths into practical skills. She’s helped women just like you turn their men into the husbands they want.
She and her husband Kendall live in Minnesota with their five children and their Black Lab, Largo.
In addition to coaching, Sheila is a member of the MOPS Speaker Network. Her work has been featured on the MOPS Blog, The Upper Room, Grown and Flown, Scary Mommy, Beliefnet, Candidly Christian, Crosswalk.com, The Mighty and on various other sites on the Internet.