Welcome back to the altar. There are several items from last week that will continue to be matters of prayer for all of us:
– Healing & restoration for Tim Thurman, especially where his kids are concerned.
– Mindy & Jackie are undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
– J.N. is in San Diego undergoing treatment for prostate cancer.
– Dee and her husband as they continue to walk through the grief of losing a daughter five years ago and a son, two months ago.
– Nephew Zack had an awful accident last week and broke his arm and suffered a concussion. Prayer as he heals.
– My friend Eddie reports that his pastor has been diagnosed with cancer and needs our prayers.
– A note of praise, Linda reports that her precious daughter Heather, who is disabled, has been feeling better since we’ve been praying. Let’s continue to pray healing for Heather and strength for Linda.
– Another note of praise. For all who have been praying as I finished up edits on the new book. Those edits are complete and the book is off to the publisher. Thank you. Now would you pray that God will prepare the hearts of those who will read this book, so that the five years I’ve spent working on it will not be in vain, but that we will save lives with this story.
– My daughter is a mentor to a young girl. That girl is hospitalized right now, the result of a broken hip. Pray God’s healing and protection over this child.
How can we be praying for you?