I’m so excited to be a part of a terrific, and FREE, webinar being sponsored by our friends at Ave Maria Press! I’ll include all of the details below – I do hope you can join us!
In this edition of the Ave Maria Press Professional Development Webinar Series, we will host a number of new media and new evangelization experts in a roundtable discussion about how parishes can use digital media to reach new people and connect with their parishioners.
Topics for discussion may include:
– Social media for beginners
– Developing dynamic parish websites
– Effectively using Facebook pages
– Case studies and examples of parishes effectively using new media
– How to use email to reach parishioners
– Opportunities in SMS and text messaging
Our panel of experts includes:
Archdiocese of Boston
Peter and Paul Ministries
Jared Dees (moderator)
Ave Maria Press
The Ave Maria Press Professional Webinar Series is presented in partnership with the National Association for Lay Ministry, the National Conference for Catechetical Leadership, and the National Federation of Priests’ Councils.