We have reached the six month mark of 2013. Lots has happened already! Here are the thirteen most viewed posts from the first half of 2013:
3. Huge Announcement by Famous UK Pastor Steve Chalke (January 15)
4. I Wish People Would Keep It Real When Talking About Sex (April 12)
6. I Just Got Uninvited from Speaking at the United Nations (January 17)
7. Open Letter to Closeted LGBT Christians (April 1)
10. I’m Tired of Being Blamed. You Make the Choice. (May 1)
11. When Abortion Became Real (April 20)
12. Another Great Honor for Love (January 2)
13. Walking Away (May 10)
I swear, we wrote multiple times per week, every week; more than just January and April
Do you have a favorite post from this list?
And, do you have a favorite post from your own blog? Post it in the comment section. I’d love to read it.