TimSchraeder.com has a list of things that if, like me, you were raised a charismatic some of which will make you laugh, others create a little nostalgic, and in some make you say “we never did THAT!”. At least that’s what it did for me. He’s a few to get you going…
- you’ve recommitted your life to Christ more than 10 times per year.
- you would say a quick prayer asking for the forgiveness of as many sins as you can remember when the traveling prophet would start walking around in the congregation.
- a family road trip included stops in Toronto or Pensacola, Florida, in the mid-late 90s.
- you know what the initial evidence of the infilling of the Holy Spirit is.
- you were a cast member in “Heaven’s Gates and Hell’s Flames.”
- your church logo had a dove on fire.
- you feel uncomfortable in churches where people don’t raise their hands.
- you liked Hillsong before they were cool.
Go read the rest, you know you want to…